I am filing an article 78 appeal for a parking ticket. Below is a link with the details of the case as reported in the NY Times

Brooklyn, NY |

I am preparing an article 78 appeal of a parking ticket. I was the subject of a NY Times article that explains the circumstances of my appeal. If you would be interested in my case or can offer any advice, please contact me. Here is the link to the NYT article as well as others.

Good Luck!

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

Sounds like a good case.

It sounds like you have an interesting case there, my cncerns are as such.

You mention the cost of the filing fee and the fact that the filing fee is above the cost of the fine itself it would seem, however in seeking an attorney to assist with this matter you are likely looking at a much more significant fee and generally on such a case most attorneys will not do pro bono work...

I understand this is a matter of principle however im uncertain how you would want to proceed...

I wish you the best of luck and a speedy victory, it seems like a very meritorious claims

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets