I am filing an application for adjudication of claim because the workers comp insurance denied my claim. Since I do not have a

Gilroy, CA |

social security number, will that be an issue? Thanks.

No. Entitlement to work comp benefits is not dependent on legal status.

This site is informational only and creates no attorney client relationship or a reasonable expecation of accuracy as any comments here are based on less than all of the facts. No comments here form any client relationship or create a reasonable expectation that you can rely on the comments. Only a formal retainer agreement can form an attorney client relatiopnship.

Thank you sir.

It would depend on your eligibility to get one. A qualified workers comp lawyer should be able to review the case and give you a definite answer

Thanks but I am not a legal alien so I definitely can't get one.

Loren Nizinski

Loren Nizinski

Call a workers comp attorney and have them review the entire case, you might be surprised

Ok, thanks again.

It would not prevent you from filing for a hearing in my state but you need to talk to a workers compensation attorney there to get help because each state is a little different

Thank you much.