I am filing a response for my Rfe for l1b to l1a. And I am looking for suitable lawyer near Thousand Oaks/ Los Angeles county.

Asked about 1 year ago - Thousand Oaks, CA

Can you recommend a good lawyer and what would be approximate charges for the same?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . There are a lot of great immigration attorneys in Los Angeles. Choose a Certified Specialist.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . We are unable to recommend individual lawyers on Avvo. You have to do the leg work yourself. You can either use the "find a lawyer" feature here on Avvo, and/or go to www.aila.org to search for an immigration lawyer in the area specified. Attorney's fees are not fixed or set by law, but can vary from lawyer to lawyer, according to the complexity of the case, the lawyer's experience, willingness to take case, etc.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues and add that it is the employer who needs to respond to the RFE.