Skip to main content

I am filing a response for my Rfe for l1b to l1a. And I am looking for suitable lawyer near Thousand Oaks/ Los Angeles county.

Thousand Oaks, CA |
Filed under: Green cards

Can you recommend a good lawyer and what would be approximate charges for the same?

Attorney Answers 3


We are unable to recommend individual lawyers on Avvo. You have to do the leg work yourself. You can either use the "find a lawyer" feature here on Avvo, and/or go to to search for an immigration lawyer in the area specified. Attorney's fees are not fixed or set by law, but can vary from lawyer to lawyer, according to the complexity of the case, the lawyer's experience, willingness to take case, etc.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


There are a lot of great immigration attorneys in Los Angeles. Choose a Certified Specialist.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

14 lawyers agree


I agree with my colleagues and add that it is the employer who needs to respond to the RFE.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics