I am filing a probate petition here in Kings County. Is it ok if I submit facsimiles of the waiver of process forms?

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

I am filing a probate petition here in Kings County. Is it ok if I submit facsimiles of the notarized waiver of process and consent to probate forms from all the beneficiaries, OR do I have to secure the physical originals?

Thank you.

1. Daniel Alexander Jimenez

12

Answered . The Kings County Surrogate's Court asks for original signatures and notary seals on all documents submitted as part of the probate petition. You are going to need to have the originals mailed back to you so you can submit them. I encourage you to make and keep copies just in case.

2. Frank Louis Buquicchio

6

Answered . Attorney Jiminez is correct. The court will require originals (keep copies for yourself)

3. Roman Aminov

Pro

2

Answered . The court requires originals.

Sincerely,

Roman Aminov, Esq.

Law Offices of Roman Aminov

Estate Planning - Elder Law - Probate

147-17 Union Turnpike | Flushing, New York 11367
    P: 347.766.2685 | F: 347.474.7344

Roman@AminovLaw.com | www.AminovLaw.com