I am filing a motion in a mental health court to strike the record based upon false testimony, perjury etc

Asked 12 months ago - Tarrytown, NY

Based upon medical documentation, the court hearing transcript, the verified petition I am filing a motion to the judge who decided over my treatment objection hearing to strike the record of basically everything based upon false testimony, perjury, false documentation etc.. What I did was I took verbatium what was in the verified petition and used that to show how it was contradicted in the medical records on file from the hospital ( basically how the doctor lied) and then used what the doctor said in court to show how she committed perjury. Now then I took what she said that I stated and used factual documentation to show how she twisted it into showing that I was paranoid. Now all of this since it's coming straight from court documents should make the judge relook at the case right?

1. Terry David Horner

Answered . You can lead a judge to evidence, but you can't make him think.

2. Ronald Steven Nir

Answered . First is this matter in civil court or criminal court. In either case you should have an attorney. It is not clear what happened to you with regard to treatment and more information is needed. Lastly what exactly are you appealing and to whom, the judge who you were in front of or someone else.

The advice I have given does not bind the parties in any manner and is merely given as a courtesy.