I am feeling out an 600 form and there like question that i don't understand can you please help me and tell me what they mean t

my back ground is trying to become a citizen

Schiller Park, IL -

Daniel Warren Thomann

Daniel Warren Thomann

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

If you are trying to become a citizen you need form N-400. Form N-600 is for people who are already citizens by law (for example, people who are born outside the United States to parents who are United States citizens), so they can get a certificate of citizenship. Good luck!

Laura Justine Jacobson

Laura Justine Jacobson

Immigration Attorney - Alexandria, VA

If you have a lot of questions about the form, then it's probably best to have a lawyer help you with it. In some cities, non-profit legal organizations offer free citizenship workshops, so you might also look into that.

Christian Schmidt

Christian Schmidt

Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA

Which question do you not understand?