I am eligible of applying for the Defered actiion Authorization do i have to send the birthcertificate is it a must requirement?

Asked over 2 years ago - Flushing, NY

i would lik to send all but is the birth certifacte translate obligatory or is the passport okay?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Tsirina Goroshit


    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . All relevant foreign documents must be translated.

    The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Laws change... more
  2. Neil Ian Fleischer


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . All foreign docs, must be translated. copies should be enough


    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Read the form instructions.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Deferred action

Deferred Action is a policy that allows qualifying immigrants to receive employment authorization and have removal proceedings delayed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,371 answers this week

3,348 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,371 answers this week

3,348 attorneys answering