Skip to main content

I am currently an F1 visa holder and eventually I quit schooling but now I am filing for alien petition I-130.

Brooklyn, NY |

I will like to ask how much do I need pay for filing , is it the the regular 420 dollars or I have to pay an over stay fee in addition to the 420 dollars. Thank you

Attorney Answers 3

  1. The filing fee for I-130 is $420.

    This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

  2. I-130 is $420.

    The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics