Skip to main content

I am current a f 1 student and studying my master. I got a employer an interview, and they said is possible to apply

Troy, MI |

Is possible to apply working visa for me. Can I change my status while I am doing my master now? Thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I assume you are talking about an H1B visa. You can change your status now but it will only be effective from October 1, 2013 so you will have to remain in F status until then


It's possible to change if you get h1b petiob approved and file for change of status. Consult with an immigration attorney.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


I see no reason why not. There is no prohibition for your to study on H1B and work part time or work full time and study part time.


Yes, but discuss with a local immigration lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer