Skip to main content

I am considering a venture in a cash flow business.

Redding, CA |

I am looking at finding people who have mortgage notes and then finding buyers for them. I will make a profit. I live in California. Do I need a special broker or license. This looks like a good business but I want to do it right!

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You should check with the California Department of Real Estate.