I am citizen of India visiting Brazil on Business purpose. Do Sao Paolo Consulate in Brazil process third country national Visa?

Palo Alto, CA |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

I have maintained my status in USA and my Visa stamping got expired July 2011.

1. You'll need to contact the non-immigrant visa section of the consulate to inquire. Visit their website for instructions.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

2. It depends on what kind of visa.

Usually Consulates don't like doing 3rd country tourist, nor student visas.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleague.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.