Skip to main content

I am charged with obstruction and obstruction of an officer n Clayton county ga. Where can I find a pro bono defense lawyer?

Morrow, GA |

an officer put his hand directly into my chest and begin to push me backwards before giving anyone any orders on the site of a crime where I was a first responder attempting to keep the victim conscious until emergency units arrived to help him. He died later that day. I had completely complied with the first officers commands to back up (twice) before the 3rd officer arrived on the site and place his hand on me. I need legal representation because I'm taking this case to trial. Can you please help me in any way that you can because I did nothing wrong . when the officer place his hand on my chest and begin to push I simply with no aggression what so ever stated that he didn't have to put his hands on me to tell me that. After all, I had just complied with his fellow officers twice.

Attorney Answers 3


You can find a pro bono lawyer at the Clayton County Public Defender's Office. Without knowing more of the facts, this sounds like a very defensible case.

Mark as helpful

7 lawyers agree

1 comment

Mark J. Issa

Mark J. Issa


There are some very good criminal defense attorneys in that office.


You can apply for a
Public defender.

Darrell B. Reynolds Attorney and Counselor At Law
2385 Lawrenceville Highway,
Suite, D
Decatur, Georgia. 30033

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


Contact the Clayton County Public Defender's Office. Their information can be found here:

Potter Sieg, LLC Phone: 404-270-9289 Fax: 404-935-9308 Paul J. Sieg is a criminal defense and entertainment law attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information provided is based on Georgia law and federal law, where applicable, and is not necessarily directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. Rather, this response is in the form of legal education, and is intended to provide general information. Any specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your respective jurisdiction.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree

Pro bono representation topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics