I am charged with domestic violence in Missouri for pushing my sister. There were no injuries and pushing occurred on both sideo

Asked 4 months ago - Malden, MO

There was supposed to be a withness and the police officer that in investigating a a friend of my sister and he told her everything this witness was supposed to have seen.

1. Michael R. Pandullo

Pro

Answered . As silly as it may seem, you can be charged with and convicted of domestic violence for pushing a sibling. In this case, theoretically both of you can be charged and convicted. If you can, hire a criminal lawyer who can help you. As crazy as it sounds, if police are investigating the case, it's possible that you might eventually have a warrant out for your arrest for this "crime."