I am being used as a guinea-pig for the gov. mind control, and the VA is covering for the torturers, can you help me?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Morgantown, PA

Attacked by electromagnetic torture to the point of passing-out and the pain and sleep deprevation and injuries to the body and the brain and eyes, and all the hair on top of my head fell out. They used me like a sex slave, when I resist they radiate all my private parts till my whole body is burned like a bad sunburn. Five years in Utah and 18 mo. here in PA. GOD is my wittness and I believe it is revenge for the good i did in Utah. I am 78 and pray for a little peace before I die. Sincerely, Tortured Veteran

Pro

3

Answered . I don't see a question.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. David J. McCormick

2

Answered . Talk to your doctor about switching your prescription medications?

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

1

Answered . Not sure I can help.

4. Steven Mortimer

1

Answered . While I see the frustration at posts which cannot be afforded solid guidance, some responses border on inappropriate and fail to recognize that there is likely real underlying issues.
    The Asker should seek appropriate medical care and make all reasonable attempts to comply with recommended courses of treatment.
    Without solid enough documentation, no claim is viable.

5. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You need to post a few more facts and decide for yourself what it is you want to happen. Are you interested in protective orders, suing the government, contacting police and having the evil doers arrested, Are you in prison, are you in a VA hospital. a nursing home, a mental healthcare facility is the federal government holding you, the state government, a local government, or private individuals acting at the direction of those who have Power of Attorney over your affairs?

6. Marc Edward Stewart

Answered . Take the lithium.