I am being used as a guinea-pig for the gov. mind control, and the VA is covering for the torturers, can you help me?

Morgantown, PA |

Attacked by electromagnetic torture to the point of passing-out and the pain and sleep deprevation and injuries to the body and the brain and eyes, and all the hair on top of my head fell out. They used me like a sex slave, when I resist they radiate all my private parts till my whole body is burned like a bad sunburn. Five years in Utah and 18 mo. here in PA. GOD is my wittness and I believe it is revenge for the good i did in Utah. I am 78 and pray for a little peace before I die. Sincerely, Tortured Veteran

Talk to your doctor about switching your prescription medications?

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Not sure I can help.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

I don't see a question.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Take the lithium.

While I see the frustration at posts which cannot be afforded solid guidance, some responses border on inappropriate and fail to recognize that there is likely real underlying issues.
The Asker should seek appropriate medical care and make all reasonable attempts to comply with recommended courses of treatment.
Without solid enough documentation, no claim is viable.

No attorney client relationship is created by the above response. The above response if for general information only. Nothing in the responses should be construed as legal advice for any personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security disability case, or any other type of case. While we provide legal services to those in Oklahoma, nothing can replace actual legal services provided by engaging an attorney.

You need to post a few more facts and decide for yourself what it is you want to happen. Are you interested in protective orders, suing the government, contacting police and having the evil doers arrested, Are you in prison, are you in a VA hospital. a nursing home, a mental healthcare facility is the federal government holding you, the state government, a local government, or private individuals acting at the direction of those who have Power of Attorney over your affairs?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.