I am being sued I don't really no who was drivivg my car with no permission .

Asked over 1 year ago - Butler, PA

My son tells me his friend was driving an the friend tells me it was my son which has no liscence and it was a hit and run with minor damage to car an no damage to my car my car rea r ended her neither one had permission

Pro

2

Answered . Turn it over to your insurance company to defend.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

3

Answered . If you have insurance, contact your carrier. If not retain local counsel

3. Evan Matthew Oshan

2

Answered . Usually you are responsible for who is driving your car, however you need to have a local civil defense attorney assist you. I would suggest you use the Avvo attorney search bar.

4. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . If you did not give permission for your car to be driven it may be considered similar to a stolen car situation where you would not be liable. I cannot decifer based on the facts whether or not you allowed your car to be driven. Conosult a local attorney to look at all the facts and properly advise you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.