I am being sued for auto negligence-personal injury. What type of attorney do i need to hire for my defense ?

Barnegat, NJ |

Juvenile passenger sustained severe injuries in ATV accident that was driven by another juvenile (my son).

if you have any type of insurance, homeowners or auto, I would talk to them because if there is coverage they have duty to hire attorney for you (your son).

If you have no insurance, you will want to find an attorney with experience handling injury defense claims. Be forewarned, they are not cheap!!

One issue is whether you are personally liable for your son's accident, which I am assume you did not personally cause, but they are asserting you negligently entrusted your son with the ATV. This can be a very complicated legal claim so you absolutely need to have an attorney representing you.

Good Luck

2. Your insurance carrier should defend the claim. If you dot have insurance you need to consult a civil defense attorney.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. Homeowners insurance claim.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. You should call your auto insurance and homeowner's insurance carriers. They will hopefully be able to assign experienced counsel to defend you in this matter.

5. See my answer to your other posting, and see an ins coverage atty asap.