Skip to main content

I am being stalked and can't afford representation. Is there a way to find an attorney to help that will take payments?

Ridgecrest, CA |

I have been stalked by a mentally unbalanced person since Oct 2012. She has threatened me with over 800 emails, things like that I was going to kill my father with my attitude... then my father was assaulted and died from his injuries in 3 months ago.I moved, she found me and sent 2 men to come after me. I filed a restraining order against her. She had counsel, I didn't. During court, I wasn't articulate mostly because of my emotions due to my dads death. I lost. In turn she filed a restraining order against me 3 hours away. When I went for the hearing, she took pictures and videos of me and my witness. In spite of telling bailiffs 5 times they didnt stop her. In efforts to stop her, i sat behind her. She complained and they kicked me out of the court and noted my record. I need help.

Attorney Answers 3


Try to find local legal aid. Document all of their attempts to contact you.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Try to find a Legal Aid Clinic which may help you for free or steer you in the right direction.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Call local legal aid office.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics