I am being retaliated against for reporting dicrimination

Asked 5 months ago - Hesperia, CA

I reported racial and gender discrimination to my employer and now have been laid many more details

1. Daniel Michael Holzman

Pro

2

Answered . You should consult with a lawyer to see if you have a retaliation case.

Best of luck.

2. Joseph Wayne Rose

Pro

2

Answered . You should consult with an employment lawyer about your situation, your rights, and your options.

3. Neil Pedersen

1

1

Answered . You posted no question to be answered. If the facts you report are accurate, you need to locate and consult with an experienced employment law attorney as soon as possible to explore your facts and determine your options. I would suggest you look either on this site in the Find a Lawyer section, or go to www.cela.org, the home page for the California Employment Lawyers Association, an organization whose members are dedicated to the representation of employees against their employers.

Most employment attorneys who practice this area of law work on a contingency basis, meaning you can hire an attorney without paying any money until the matter results in a positive outcome for you. Many advance all the costs of the litigation as well. Do not let fear of fees and costs keep you from finding a good attorney.

Good luck to you.

4. Kristine S Karila

Answered . It is unlawful to retaliate against an employee for reporting or claiming unlawful discrimination in good faith. If you have been retaliated against BECAUSE you reported unlawful discrimination (based on age, race, gender, religion, medical condition, etc.) in good faith, call an employment law attorney to discuss. Many of us offer a free initial phone consultation.