I am being charged with robbery with bodily injury,a second degree felony. The police report say that the plaintiff had a red

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

red mark were I supposeably struck him with my arm(which I never did!). Was the police officer suppose to take a picture of the alleged injury? and if no picture is available will this help my case?

1. 3

Answered . It certainly will help if the state doesn't have photo evidence of any injuries. If you haven't already done so, start looking around for a good lawyer to represent you. This obviously is a serious charge so you need to legal assistance ASAP. Best of luck!

2. Answered . An officer doing a thorough investigation certainly would photograph any injuries. Sometimes, however, they don't...for lots of reasons (bad cop, lazy cop, no camera, etc.). A photograph showing the injuries will surely hurt your case. Not having a photograph might help your case. Only an experienced criminal defense lawyer will know how to use this strategically to your advantage. And I strongly recommend you get one quickly...a robbery charge is a very serious allegation.

3. Answered . Tedd is correct, you need to find a good criminal defense attorney and not discuss this case with anyone else or on a public site like this one.