Skip to main content

I am being charged with possession of a controlled substance(one half of a loratab 7.5) but i have the bottle and printout from

Urbana, OH |

i wasnt tested for drugs, and i cant get a copy of the highway patrol report.the city solicitor is dragging it out hoping to make a case i have the printout from the pharmacy and it was in another bottle that did not belong to me and he didnt even question that or take the bottle of visteril which had 2 different types of milligram pills in it, he put it back in my purse.can they do this?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, they can do this especially if you are proceeding with out a good attorney. A good attorney could present evidence to the prosecutor showing that you legally had the pill. It doesn't matter that you weren't tested for the drugs. You would be charged with possession not consumption. You need a good criminal defense attorney asap.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
1370 North Fairfield Rd.
Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
(937)426-4000 phone
(937)426-4444 fax

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer