I am being charged with harrasement and no one can tell me why! the officer who arrested me had no ideal! What are my options?

Sherman, TX |

No one could tell me why or who! The arresting officer had no ideal!

1. You will be served with the charging instrument. And, you will need to hire a lawyer. The lawyer will have access to the reports which resulted in your arrest and can advise you how to proceed.

Cynthia Henley
    7132-222-1220

2. The officer was just executing an arrest warrant. Your only option is to hire an experienced defense attorney. Your attorney will go through the discovery process with the DA. After he reviews the State's evidence, he will be able to tell you exactly what harrassing actions you are accused of taking and against whom. Ask yourself who you have repeatedly called, texted, and/or emailed lately, and you will know who the complaining witness is.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

3. You will be served with charges. Take them to your attorney to discuss.