I am being charged with assault 4th degree,minor injury domestic violence. whats going to happen?help!

Asked about 2 years ago - Louisville, KY

i have been on probation for 3 out of 5 years now for diverted felonies, they recently moved me to unactive because i have not gotten in any trouble for the first 3 years of my probation period, then this happens. what do you think will be the outcome of this? i was put n jail but bonded out until my court date. please help, also the victim has said they will go to court with me and they dont want to press these charges on me now, seeing as how we were dating and i also sustained injury. we have no children in common. thanks

1. Jay Bodzin

Answered . No one can say what will happen just based on this limited bit of information. But of course, you shouldn't include any more detailed information that could be used to identify you - the internet is not as anonymous as many people think, and any personal details you post could be used against you. You need to talk to an attorney, in private. You have the right to be appointed an attorney in a serious criminal case, if you're unable to afford one.