Skip to main content

I am being charged with (3) charges of Insurance Fraud. PC550 (a)(4), PC548(a),PC550(b)(1).

Oceanside, CA |
Filed under: Insurance fraud

I didn't know the true situation until right before the investigation and i covered for my husband at the time because i believed his lies. When i found out the truth, i stopped the claim but i am still being charged. I have since separated from my husband and have a restraining order. Am i going to jail? Is a public defender going to good enough for me? I am a single mother of 2 now and i lost my job because of him 2 days ago....please help!!

Attorney Answers 1


First thing, you need to get an attorney. If you cannot afford a private attorney, then get the public defender.

Second, be very careful what you post online or state anywhere regarding this matter. The prosecutor can use anything you say against you.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Insurance fraud topics

Recommended articles about Insurance fraud

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics