I am being bullied and harassed at work. The past several discussions/meetings have been used to misrepresent what I said.

Asked about 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

If Florida is a two party consent state, how can I protect myself when I meet with my boss? I need a witness that can't be bullied and who will change their recollection of the conversations. If I inform the other person that the purpose is to ensure accurate representation of the facts due to inconsistencies of past conversations and the meeting is between two people, do I still have to have both of us consent. I will leave the recorder on the table and provide the other person with a digital & printed copy. Ii have no other way to protect myself against unsubstantiated claims, slander, and misrepresentation. Please help

1. George Costas Andriotis

6

Answered . You need an employment law attorney ASAP.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

7

Answered . You would need to speak to a local employment lawyer.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

5

Answered . Consult with a local employment attorney.