I am being asked to sign a stipulation for ttd only to not have to go to trial (for the unpaid ttd to date). Is it over after?

Concord, CA |

if I sign this does it end this case? even though I am in the middle of surgeries? do I sign 1 stipulation now and another when it is over?

1. I think you will be better served by changing the practice area to workers compensation, which I will do for you.

Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.

2. I'm sorry, but I cannot understand the question you are asking. Can you please provide some additional information so we can find an answer for you. For example, what is TTD?

Regards

3. Talk to your work comp lawyer. if you dont have one, you should get one asap.