I am applying for my spouse adjustment of status. Have confusion about his medical exam.

Torrance, CA |

I live in Losangles tried to contact few uscics civil surgeon they gave me different views on what is uscics requirement.
my spouse doesnt have any of his vaccine records nor any medical checkup since last 3 years.
his age is 40 yrs pls advice me what all test and vacciness will be rquired by the immigration.

as all the civil surgeon have just confused me. Thanks

I'm not sure there's actually a question here. Go to the civil surgeon and have the examination done. If you need vaccinations, get them.

This answer is only for general information purposes. It does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The answer I gave is based only on the facts that you have presented in your question and might change if the facts are different.

There is a list of designated civil surgeons on the USCIS website. Pick one. Go with what that one recommends.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

See form I-693

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.