I am applying for my spouse adjustment of status. Have confusion about his medical exam.

Asked over 1 year ago - Torrance, CA

I live in Losangles tried to contact few uscics civil surgeon they gave me different views on what is uscics requirement.
my spouse doesnt have any of his vaccine records nor any medical checkup since last 3 years.
his age is 40 yrs pls advice me what all test and vacciness will be rquired by the immigration.

as all the civil surgeon have just confused me. Thanks

Attorney answers (3)

  1. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . See form I-693

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  2. Samuel Anthony Silva

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I'm not sure there's actually a question here. Go to the civil surgeon and have the examination done. If you need vaccinations, get them.

    This answer is only for general information purposes. It does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The... more
  3. Anu Gupta


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is a list of designated civil surgeons on the USCIS website. Pick one. Go with what that one recommends.

    Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,128 answers this week

3,148 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,128 answers this week

3,148 attorneys answering