I am applying for DACA. I cannot afford a lawyer and will be sending the forms and evidence myself

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

can I include evidence I was here from june 07 to 12 with rent receipts and utility bills but they are not in my name? Because I live at home with family. I also have game receipts can I use those? What else should I use thanks.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . you can use the links below to do your research and answer your questions.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Yes, but you will also need declarations under penalty of perjury from the family members. Attach any other proof you can think of for the years in question, which would substantiate your physical presence.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . Please believe me when I say that you can't afford not to have an attorney.

Receipts in other people's names will be of zero value.

Game receipts? Is your name on them?

There are non-profit lawyers in NYC ... meet with one of them BEFORE you file any forms.

NOTE: If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/

4. Michael Hugh Carlin

2

Answered . I strongly suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney before you file anything. It will probably save you a lot of stress, money, and potentially major problems down the road.