I am an Indian want to open a LLC in USA with with my partner. what will be tax implications?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I am choosing delaware state for incorporating? i will be doing all the services from India. LLC will be a Partner based company and even requires company bank account in US without visiting the states and don't have any visa is it possible to get one? any recommendation to do all this for me (any registered agent or company who do all this)?

1. Luca Cristiano Maria Melchionna

8

1

Answered . I concur with Mr. Doland. You can form a company in the US. Selecting the most proper jurisdiction for incorporation is a delicate balance. However, in addition to that, once you start doing business in the US, you are subject to US taxation (state and Federal). In addition, because you are an alien foreign resident there are tax implications in your country of residence. The best solution for you is to work with an international firm. Please note that we have an Indian attorney among our staff. Best

2. Michael Charles Doland

9

Answered . Someone must appear at the bank to open an account, normally an officer or Manager (similar to a corporate director) of the LLC. Delaware is normally used for companies on the Stock Exchanges (for various complex reasons.) If the LLC earns income it will be taxed, so choosing any state without a state income tax is probably what you are seeking if you will have no physical presence in the US.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

Answered . I agree with both my esteemed colleagues' excellent exposes.