I am an illegal alien married to a US citizen. I want to legalize my status but need to know how to go about it?

I am 20 years old and my wife is 19. We have a 1 year old son. I got in trouble as a juvenile and was on probation, everything happened before I turned 18. I came here legally with a tourist visa which expired in 2008. I have worked here with false documents at McDonald's in the past. I have completed most of my studies here I graduated from high school.

Sacramento, CA -

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Your wife petitions you, you file for adjustment of status.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case.

Sponsored Listing
Tsirina Goroshit

Tsirina Goroshit

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

You could adjust your status in the US. Consult with immigration attorney and get representation.

Alice Antonovsky

Alice Antonovsky

Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

You can have your wife file a one step family petition/adjustment of status package for you, however, due to your prior criminal history, you should be working with an attorney on this matter.