I am a women in the military. Military OneSource refuses to help me, how do I find out my rights of service through the program?

Seattle, WA |

I'm trying to understand why they are refusing to help me. But I'm not sure what their regulations are and so I don't know if I am being treated unfairly or if this is all they offer. I feel that I'm being treated unfairly. They are refusing to offer help to me. I want to find out if this is their right or if they are not allowing me my rights. If you could assist, I would be greatly appreciative. I can send more details in private.

Unfortunately, your question is not very clear, as you do not state what MOS is refusing to do besides "help you." If you can clarify that would assist me and others on commenting on your question.

With what are you seeking assistance? Can't help ya if you don't tell us.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements

Depends on what you are looking for help with.;; 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You mentioned that you are not comfortable discussing the details of this personal matter in this forum. If you like, you can feel free to call my office to discuss further. I may be able to provide further guidance, or assistance after speaking with you, or to put you in touch with someone who can.

Disclaimer: Transmission or receipt of information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates