I am a victim of a foreclosure defense scam and now have another foreclosure case, need help

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Are there any attorneys that can help me, legal aide was a waste of time, and there are way too many variables to explain.

1. There are many competent attorneys who can assist you with foreclosure defense related issues.

2. You really need a competent attorney to help you with your defense. Any money you are saving not paying the mortgage will be money well spent if you prevail. You also should apply for the Hamp program and the Hardest Hits right away. Good Luck

3. I believe before any attorney can commit themselves to saying they can help, they will need to know a little more background. Many attorneys provide free consultations for a specified amount of time. Our office provides a free 30-minute consultation. Feel free to contact us directly if you would like to take advantage of the consultation.

This is not legal advice and an attorney client relationship has not been formed. It is important to seek the advise of a competent attorney if you need legal help.

4. Do you care to provide more information as to the fraud?