I am a US citizen who plans to marry a Russian national using a K-1 fiancé visa. I want a pre-nuptial agreement is it possible?

Asked about 1 year ago - Louisa, VA

Can a legitimate and legally binding contract between us be prepaired. I have a home, retirement pension, and some 401k assests, plus the possibility of inheritance. We plan to marry in the United States. I want both of us to be protected equally under the law.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

Answered . For the third time - you need to consult with a family law attorney in VA.

2. Stanley P. Walker

3

Answered . Yes. However, you should consult both a qualified immigration lawyer and a marital relations lawyer about drafting your prenuptial agreement and being able to prove the bona fides of the relationship. Congratulations on your impending marriage and best of luck to you.

3. Jennifer Sheethel Varughese

Pro

1

Answered . We have three offices in VA that would be able to assist you on both the family law and immigration law aspects of your question. Good luck!

4. Peter J Weinman

Pro

2

Answered . are you marrying 3 people or just asking this same question 3 times?

are you marrying 3 people or just asking this same question 3 times?