Skip to main content

I am a us citizen filing i130 and i 485 for my biological under 18 year old children .Do I need to also file i 864?and g 325?

Van Nuys, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

My children are in the US in my custody for the last 12 years .They are bouth under 14 years

I WAS WONDERING IF MY CHILDREN FIT IN THIS CATEGORY Intending immigrant is a child who will become a U.S.citizen immediately upon entry under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 (CCA). Under the CCA, some children become U.S. citizens immediately upon admission to the United States or adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident. For this classification to apply: At least one parent of the child is a U.S. citizen; The child is under 18 years of age at the time of admission or adjustment of status;The child is residing permanently in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. parent;

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Yes

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

  2. You need g325. You might be able to file 864w.

  3. Yes to both. The application package must be complete.

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics