I am a us citizen and i'm pregnant. is there a way i could show my pregnancy proof to the uscis, to speed up my i130 process?

Asked over 1 year ago - Jamaica, NY

it been 3 months since i have filed for the i 130.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes and no. You can get a letter from the doctor attesting to your pregnancy and offer it as proof of bona fide marriage at the interview ro if RFE is issued. You cannot expedite anything. First, they do not consider I-130 processing particularly back logged and will pay little heed to your requests to expedite. Second they are correct. They cannot be expected to do that. I am not trying to discorage you to make an attempt to expedite. I am trying to tell you that in all the attempts we have made, the expedition did not really happened, despote very compelling circumstances which we documents well. G-d bless you and your new comer.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Sorry, but pregnancy is not a valid ground that can be used to "speed" adjudication of an I-130.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

1

Answered . Sorry, being pregnant won't speed things.

But, meeting with an attorney might.

4. Michael Hugh Carlin

3

1

Answered . Unfortunately, your I-130 Petition almost certainly will not be expedited. Best of luck to you.

5. Calvin T. Sun

2

1

Answered . Agreed