Skip to main content

I am A us citizen. How can I file for my mother to come to the us from Nigeria?..What forms do I need to fill out.

Houston, TX |

I am A us citizen.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


As a US citizen, you have the right to file a petition for your mother to immigrate from Nigeria and get a green card. In this regard, you will need to fill out Form I-130 and show documentation proving that she is your mother, i.e. your birth certificate. You will also have to prove that you are a US citizen by showing a copy of your US passport or citizinship certificate.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer