I am a US citizen, apply for my husband I-130 which is approved, application is at NVC but he enter with no inspection by border

Asked over 1 year ago - Tallahassee, FL

by law 3 to 10 year bar may apply for been here illegally! Recently Secretary Napolitano Announces Final Rule to Support Family Unity During Waiver Process/ inadmissibility, what is a chance for his waiver to be approved, no criminal record, pay taxes, good stand. Help please

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

1

Answered . This is impossible to know without more facts. Hire an experienced immigration attorney to help prepare a provisional waiver n the US for your husband.

2. Jeffrey Adam Devore

2

Answered . The likelihood of a waiver being granted depends upon your ability to establish that your husband's exclusion from the United States would cause you an extreme hardship. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case advise you what to expect and how best to proceed.

3. Hassan Minhaj Ahmad

2

Answered . Waiver does apply - but whether it will be granted is another story. Mr. Shusterman is correct; it's really hard to say whether it will be approved without more facts. One thing you should do is to contact NVC and tell them you intend to apply for the provisional waiver. They probably sent you a notice in early January about this.

You need to have a detailed consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer to advise you on the strength of your provisional waiver.

4. Lalita Haran

1

Answered . Waiver would not apply to this situation. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN, 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com