I am a United states citizen, if ii am married to a Nigerian citizen can I get a Nigerian passport,

Asked over 1 year ago - Boston, MA

I am married to a Nigerian citizen can i get a Nigerian passport so that i can go visit the different places there like Ghana Kenya and many others..

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Michael Hugh Carlin

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleague. On this forum, we have experience and knowledge of the U.S. immigration system. You need to consult with an attorney who has knowledge of the Nigerian system and laws.

    (734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of... more
  2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Consult with an attorney who practices Nigerian immigration law, or enquire at the Nigerian consulate.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street,... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

    You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,545 answers this week

3,223 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,545 answers this week

3,223 attorneys answering