I am a United states citizen, if ii am married to a Nigerian citizen can I get a Nigerian passport,

Boston, MA |

I am married to a Nigerian citizen can i get a Nigerian passport so that i can go visit the different places there like Ghana Kenya and many others..

1. Consult with an attorney who practices Nigerian immigration law, or enquire at the Nigerian consulate.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. I agree with my colleague. On this forum, we have experience and knowledge of the U.S. immigration system. You need to consult with an attorney who has knowledge of the Nigerian system and laws.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

3. Attorneys on Avvo practice US law. They cannot advise you on the laws and requirements of other countries.

You need to contact an attorney in the country in question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.