I am a U.S. citizen and want to immigrate to Canada to be with the love of my life. What options do I have to make this happen?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sonora, CA

We are both males. I live in California my partner lives in Windsor Ontario Canada. I am recently devorced and have a 6 year old son. I am a Dietary Manager at a care facility and my partner is a Union sheet metal worker. We are engaged and have been together for two years.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

1

Answered . Here are the names of a couple of good Canadian immigration lawyers in Toronto: Heather Segal and Joel Guberman.

2. Nicklaus James Misiti

2

1

Answered . You need to speak with a Canadian immigration attorney. This is a US immigration law forum.

3. Veronica Tunitsky

2

1

Answered . Hope you find happiness in a more progressive place, but we still can't advise you on Canadian laws.