I am a tenant (section 8 program-voucher).I had a 60 days notice to vacate the month to month rent, but I dont find apt .

Miami, FL |

I received an extention for 30 days, and I only have 7 days.What can I do? The owner gave 60 days notice to vacate because I failed a restrictive order againt his son(32) that was Stalking my daughter(15) and Harass us.Now they are tryng to evict me for not payment of rent, and it,s not true,of course...Urgent..Please...

1. I would recommend contacting your local legal aid department. They may be able to assist. You should have a little more time until the owner files for eviction. Also, your section 8 representative should be able to find you alternative housing.

This answer is provided without full consultation and is suggestive in nature and not to be considered legal advice without entering into a formal legal engagement with an attorney. Before you decide, ask any lawyer to send you free written information about their qualifications and experience. This answer is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.