Skip to main content

I am a sigle mother of two and my case is pending until next month with the attorney general because we disagreed on amount

San Antonio, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I have 2 children 1yr and 5months. I have a court date thru the AG for child support because we did not agree on the amount. The person who Assisted us said she pulled his income from her computer? he makes more than she said and he has been with his company 3 yrs. She also said I could not get back support because we lived together for about 2 months on and off again right before my 5 month old was born. He showed her receipts for diaper which he said he purchased and only gave me two checks total for about 220.00. I have a few pay stubs showing a substantial amount of difference. Can I request his income tax to show proof. The apartment he lived in showed that I was allowed to be there but never as a tenant. He is trying everything to get out of his obligation and to lower his income

Attorney Answers 3


Yours is not an immigration law question. Kindly re-post in the right section.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Yours is not an immigration law quesiton. You are in a wrong forum.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


Please re-post in a different area of law. This has nothing to do with immigration.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics