I am a sigle mother of two and my case is pending until next month with the attorney general because we disagreed on amount

Asked 4 months ago - San Antonio, TX

I have 2 children 1yr and 5months. I have a court date thru the AG for child support because we did not agree on the amount. The person who Assisted us said she pulled his income from her computer? he makes more than she said and he has been with his company 3 yrs. She also said I could not get back support because we lived together for about 2 months on and off again right before my 5 month old was born. He showed her receipts for diaper which he said he purchased and only gave me two checks total for about 220.00. I have a few pay stubs showing a substantial amount of difference. Can I request his income tax to show proof. The apartment he lived in showed that I was allowed to be there but never as a tenant. He is trying everything to get out of his obligation and to lower his income

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Yours is not an immigration law quesiton. You are in a wrong forum.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Yours is not an immigration law question. Kindly re-post in the right section.

3. Gunda Johanna Brost

Pro

1

Answered . Please re-post in a different area of law. This has nothing to do with immigration.