I am a resident of Indiana and have a court date in North Carolina, I am unable to afford a lawyer and unable to make that court

Asked over 3 years ago - Troy, NC

date, what should I do???

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Dennis H. Sullivan Jr.

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . If you cannot appear, then you need to find the money to hire a lawyer to appear for you. Most attorneys charge less than you think for a speeding ticket. If you do not appear, then that fact will be transmitted to the State of Indiana and your license will be revoked until you take care of the ticket here. It becomes much more expensive for you at that point.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,358 answers this week

3,015 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,358 answers this week

3,015 attorneys answering