I am a photographer shooting a model in a College Sports Team T-shirt. Can we sell this as a poster online?

Asked 5 months ago - Henderson, NV

NCAA COLLEGE SPORTS

1. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

2

Answered . No, unless you have a license, and you would not be asking if you did, that is almost certain to be trademark infringement.

2. Floyd Edwin Ivey

Pro

2

Answered . Universities and colleges are highly aware of their rights to control the use of the school and team name. Licensing revenues are significant for many. You risk the wrath of the college. You should consult with a licensing attorney.

3. Mark Raafat Malek

Pro

2

Answered . Not without a license from the NCAA. The NCAA is very protective of their marks.

The answer to this question is for informational purposes only and does not form an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Steven Marc Reiss

1

Answered . This is why on tv you often see people's shirts pixelated. Its a no-no.