Skip to main content

I am a mother who wants to bring her son to the united states.I am permanent residence,not a US Citezen.My son is 6 years old

Topeka, KS |

and long it takes to process his petition? thank you very much!!!

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Right now the wait is about 3 years for children of lawful permanent residence. If you are a U.S. Citizen it will be much faster, less than a year.

    Andre Olivie, Esq.
    (206) 724-1940

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics