legal advice
for $99.

Avvo Instant
Talk to a lawyer

I am a minor and i dont what to live with my parents anymore for 100 reasons i mean i would rather be in jail is

i what a right to not be with my parents anymore can you help me

Grand Rapids, MI -

Attorney Answers (1)

Daniel Findling

Daniel Findling

Family Law Attorney - Royal Oak, MI

You should google the term emancipation. I would also recommend talking to a school counselor.

Daniel Findling
toll free: 877 YOUR FIRM

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.