Skip to main content

I am a guardian of a 17 year old; who has ran away how do I get her back legal

Allendale, MI |

The real question is what can I do to the adult boyfriend (18) who does not bring her home when told?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You report her as a runaway and you report him as helping her, but at that age you may have some difficulties getting the authorities to help you.

    ***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******