I'am a first time homeowner and everything is falling apart i called builders no help? each time i called they lie about comin

Asked 6 months ago - Houston, TX

my back door is cut wrong water come in when rain. my floor is coming up nails sticking out the carpet when the a/c off its very stuff in my home like there's no air and smoke detector is always going off i had to buy a new dryer because there no vent for the lent to go out off. water coming from the roof in my son room the pipe makes a lot of noise when water in on running in the upstairs bathroom one of the living room window is larger then the rest and cracked the stair rails felt off and mold in the vent sheet rock is crumbling when painting water came from under the toilet when flush in garage there's no insulation my power is always going out in my home.

Pro

5

Answered . You should retain a local construction lawyer from Avvo to investigate the problems to determine what remedies which may include warranties and consumer fraud issues.

2. Mario L. Vasquez

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Lassen about consulting with an attorney familiar with construction problems. However, it sounds like you bought this home from the builders or his/her representative. If so, you may have issues with the home being built in good and workmanlike manner that meet the standards in the industry. Besides the warranty question, it also appears that whoever is responsible for the warranty, if any, is failing to address these issues and is in breach of the warranty.

Consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

Good luck!

3. Jimmie Lee J. Brown Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . It's time for you to lawyer up!