I am a disabled person who has been assualted/harrassed/ had fraudulents made against me for over a year by neighbors

Asked over 1 year ago - Richmond, VA

I had next door neighbor got access to my personal information how I don't know and contacted the SSI office told them I had over $500,000 in unreported monies. Received letter from fraud investigator who disclosed information in fraudulent complaint. Gave details concerning neighbor who made the call. Didn't stop there continued to gather other neighbors to watch when I left and then call each other and let them know I was coming in the bld. Fake notes in door stating vehicle was being towed. Then went on to make false claims of noise when I wasn't home resulting in numerous written complaints unproved being issued over and over by complex. One woman stalks me when I leave she follows to see where I am going. What is this and what do I do?

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You would need to handle each future event as it arises by discussing the matter with the offending party, contacting police, or by initiating a lawsuit as the situation dictates.

2. James M. Osak

1

Answered . Also CONTACT the
    POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE
    as they might have taken (stole)
    your letters/mail to get this info.
    Definitely SUE these rats!
    Try using a post office box
    in the future. Good luck!

3. Constantine D. Buzunis

Answered . Sounds like you need a lawyer to file a restraining order. You need to start keeping a log of events to refer back to accurrately, names, dates, times, and details. If you hire a lawyer, they can ask the court to award attorney fees and costs for the time it took to prepare the papers and attend the hearing and see what happens.