I am a deferred action applicant.it will be 6 months in may since i turned in my application. why is it still on initial review?

Filed under: Deferred action

my brother and i both did our biometrics on December 17th. he got his work permit about a month ago, and my status is still on initial review. is there any reason why my case is not going through? i have not heard from USCIS since i sent my biometrics. any advice?

You can find a splendid set of answers here. Rotate around the same tune.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/hi-i-did-my-bios-on-dec26th-in-wichita-ks-how-long-1200294.html?ref=answer_question_serp_title_3

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Get an infopass, or better yet, hire an attorney to find out for you.

USCIS simply cannot process the tons of DACA applications it received fast enough. Be patient.

The online case status system in not real time and typically lags weeks, if not months behind.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

With passage of time, USCIS is getting a high number of applications and hence the delay in processing.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.