I am a Cuban admitted into the U.S. under the Cuban Adjustment Act. I filed for my residency on Jan 21st 2013

Hialeah, FL |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I had my biometrics done on February 21st , 2013 . My application was filed in the LUSCIOUS office in Chicago . Being that residency for Cubans is an easy process , are there any attorneys that could help speed up the issuance of my green card ? I would like to travel to the Caribbean by the end of March . I am willing to pay for results .

Speeding up the process would require skills beyond the reach of most attorneys. For as long as the processing is within the published processing time, chances are only G-d can speed up the process.

I agree with my colleagues.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

There is no extra fee you can pay to get expedited processing or everyone would pay it. There is little to no chance you will have a decision by the end of March because Cuban Adjustment Act cases are taking somewhere between 6-9 months to process on average. Hopefully you have not already planned a trip. If you have, you should probably see what you can do to reschedule or get your money back. If you already planned a trip, just for future reference it is always best to consult with an immigration attorney BEFORE planning such things on such a tight timeline so you can plan accordingly and not end up in this position after the fact. Good luck!