Skip to main content

I am 74 years. How do I file an age discrimination charge in Vermont?

Johnson, VT |

Include background information that will enable lawyers to answer your question.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You can start the process by filling out this questionnaire.

This will help to get the ball rolling, as their are statute of limitation issues which may affect your case. For an overview of the process as a whole, check out


Good answer above. Also check: to see if the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission is the right agency. It is a federal agency. If your employer had more than 15 full-time employees, the feds will probably have jurisdiction. Make sure any charge is cross-filed between state and federal agencies.

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer